What is Philly Tech Week?
Philly Tech Week is a week-long celebration of technology and innovation in Philadelphia. The annual week of events is intended to grow the impact of this innovative region through programming focused on technology, collaboration and improving Philadelphia.
The inaugural Philly Tech Week held in 2011 had impact:
- 65 events across a broad range of technology industries
- More than 4,000 people attended events throughout the region
- Featured in more than 50 stories in newspapers, radio, television and blogs
- 35 participating sponsors signed on for inaugural year
- 30,000 unique visits to PhillyTechWeek.com and TechnicallyPhilly.com during month of event as well as 1,000 social media mentions
When is it?
Philly Tech Week 2012 takes place April 23 to April 28. A kick-off weekend will lead the week April 20 to April 22.
What is this year's theme?
Making a better Philadelphia through technology.
Who is behind this?
Philly Tech Week is being organized by Technically Philly, a news site that covers the people who use technology to make Philadelphia a better place to live.
We think Philadelphia’s technology community has lots to offer the region, country and the world. Philly Tech Week aims to facilitate as many crossovers between industries as possible. Artists, designers, business people, students, government and everyone in between will be participating in Philly Tech Week. There are three ways to participate:
Attend one of the dozens of events going on throughout the city.
Sponsor and support the week. The sponsorship one-pager is available here.
Organize an event. Philly Tech Week will provide you with the help you need to get your event noticed and organized. Read the details on our organizer one-pager.